Coach Laura Posada is truly a multi-talented woman: mother, attorney, certified life coach, personal trainer, family health and fitness activist, TV personality, and philanthropic figure. As a coach she combines all her knowledge and expertise to provide all that come in contact with her the tools to be successful.
Laura has showcased her life-coaching expertise as producer and host of the TV show Manual de Supervivencia con Laura Posada (Survival Guide with Laura Posada), which aired on FoxLife channel. During the program, Laura visited families facing difficult situations in their lives and as a life coach gave them personal tools to overcome it all. Likewise, she has appeared on NBC’s national morning program The Today Show to give life coach tips and also makes regular appearances on many other shows such as Cala on CNN.
Coach Laura is a member of the International Coaching Federation. She has a profound ability to see through what others perceive as obstacles and to guide them to overcome any unhealthy situation.
- The Mental Diet: Your Key to Happiness
- 40 is the new 20
- Creating a new beginning at any age
- How to reinvent yourself for a better future
- Major League Woman: How to do it all without losing yourself
- Start a healthy lifestyle today
- How to cope with life after diagnosis of a serious illness
- My Family, My Team: How to work together and communicate
- 12 simple steps for a happy life
- Create a healthy plate of a balanced mind, body and soul
- Easy steps to find balance as a modern day working woman
- How to stay motivated to reach your goals